Design attributed to Karl Mahler and initially shown at the Bavarian Trade Show Munich 1912. Originally created for Merkelbach, early examples were sold through Steinzeugwerke bearing base markings attributable to Hanke. Reintroduced in the 1950's - 1970's as part of the Merkelbach product line. - per TBSL
Base mark post 1936 - 1960's.
"Western Germany" c.1949 - 1990.
Reinhold Merkelbach |
|capacity||1/2 L (unmarked)|
We found another item in our database with the same mold number and the same producer: